Cycles after mc and slight vent...

thepurlqueen

Mama of 4 & 1 on the way!
Reaction score
I was always VERY regular, 28 days, O day 14, pain in side, when O'ing and abundant EWCM. I probably could have pinpointed the second the egg left the ovary if I wanted to. ok not really, but you get the point.

I know I am only on cycle #2, but it has been so out of whack already that I am starting to get freaked out that I am going to have to relearn my whole body. I have already had to look things up because I was so used to how I was, I wasn't sure what was normal or bad. I am incredibly frustrated that this just got soooo much harder. I feel like it is going to take months to figure out what my body is doing and I want to be pregnant now. ugh.

Does it eventually go back to normal? Obviously I am ttc right now, but NFP is also my birth control and if my body has gone bananas I am screwed for the future too.

No idea Purlqueen. I'm now in my 3rd cycle TTC since m/c and I no longer know what normal is. I think everyones different but i have read that it is normal for you cycle to change completely. It will even out again but may instead become a 30 day cycle instead of 28. Once your body settles down you'll be able to pinpoint o-day again.

Hi, I found that after my two miscarriages my cycle completely changed, the abundant EWCM comes now two days before rather than on the day of ovualtion. The thing I found I still can rely on is temping. After both miscarriages there was still a good drop and rise in temp to show ov had ocurred, of course you only know this when it is too late to be of use as contraception!

I think you have to relearn your whole cycle which is a real pain.

If I ever have any kids I think I will go back on pill after, just incase. :wacko:

Sorry, ignore what I said about temps please. :wacko:

I do not have a clue what is happening with this cycle. Don't know if or when ovulation occured, no idea when to expect AF....nightmare! :growlmad:

I know, it's frustrating isn't it! I'm on my 2nd AF since D&C. My cycles used to be 29 days without fail, but now they're crazy. I was expecting a 35 day cycle based on my positive opk, but AF came 5 days early!

The only thing I have left to rely on is my internet cheapie opks. I have been having great luck with them. Without them, I'd be beyond lost. I tried temping very briefly, but it was too stressful and clinical for me.

The one upside is, since mc, I now DO have ovulation pain. I can actually FEEL the side I'm about to ovulate on and it hurts! I never used to notice anything! Really strange how that would switch on after mc.

Thanks Ladies. I'm glad to know, I'm not the only one, but it still just sucks yk?

I think I will buy some opks and learn how to use those. At least until it appears as though I can figure it out without them. As it stands now I am supposed to get af on our anniversary, but I was thinking "wouldn't it be cool if I got our BFP for our anniversary. Now I am not sure if I have even O'd or when af should come for this late of an O. Last month I O'd late, but she still came on time. I also hate that by the time you have figured out what happened, it's too late to do anything, then you get to wait 2 weeks lol

After my mc my cycles went a little haywire - I had 2 long cycles, followed by 2 short cycles and was lucky enough to get my bfp the 5th cycle - but it does send you loopy trying to second guess!!

I got the cbfm to monitor for ov and did the sperm meets egg plan ( which covers all the bases anyway as we dtd every other day from cd8 or 9 and then every day for 3 days when we got a peak on the cbfm + 1 more for luck! ) I had us both on maca, using conceive plus and on his and hers vit pills as part of "operation pregnancy"!! - it is devastating each time you get af ( I never tested early as I was too scared of getting a bfn so it was af that let me know I wasn't pg ) and after a mc it hurts so much - but one magical cycle you'll get your bfp :flower: so just to say really - don't give up hope :hugs:

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->