Cycles...ugh, someone, anyone, please help me!!

SuperKat

New baby on the way!
Reaction score
I am sure there are tons of threads on this, I searched the forum and read a few but none quite answered my question.

So, I had a D&C on Nov 19th, baby stopped growing at just under 10 weeks. Got my first AF on Dec. 21st. So, it was 33 days long. Before the m/c my cycles were usually 28-30 days.

Do the cycles go back to normal??

SHould I expect this cycle to be 33 days as well? I am so confused! I am currently on cd 30, and no sign of AF. Because I am anticipating her coming I am frequently running to the bath room to check, and nothing. I tested on cd 25 and cd 28, both BFN with generic pg tests- so, I am assuming that it was a waste, and that I can't necessarily count on the BFN being accurate (I am assuming it is so I don't get my hope up...but it is driving me mad leaving that thought in my head that it is still possible...)

Can anybody offer their experiences or understand where I am at or anything? Thank you in advance for responding, this whole ttc after a loss sucks =( It isn't fair that any of us have to do this!!!:cry:

From what I understand cycles can take a few months to go back to normal. My cycles have always been the same, even after childbirth and after miscarriage. I think everyone is different.

I too think your cycles will take a few months to get back to normal, are you charting? I always find this helps me to know whats going on with my cycles, although it can be a pain in the butt.

Thank you both for your responses!! I really appreciate it!!

I haven't been charting, I wish I was!! I was doing the charting and all of that when I first started ttc with my oldest, but stopped after I got preggo with him and never did it again.

It is tough to do the charting and daily bbt and so on, I don't think people understand the commitment and everything else that it takes to do all of that! (So, to those of you that are able to do that, I give you major credit!).

So, I am going to assume they are about 33 days long and will do my best to promise myself that I am not going to get myself all excited just for a major disappointment. Ugh. I seriously loathe ttc!!

Thanks again girls, I really, really appreciate your time!!! :hugs:

Well my experience is this, I had a natural mc at 12 weeks in November, got my first af, not by choice, on Dec 21st, exactly 4 weeks after my mc, so my cycle was 30 days, this new cycle is also 30 days.. before my cycles were 28-29 days.. so my cycle has changed by only one day.. but i have heard it may take awhile to get back to normal.. Im just assuming 30 is my "new" normal.. and I agree ttc after a loss sucks..

Thank you, lilrojo, for your response! Man...so 33 day cycles. I suppose I shouldn't be feeling as hopeless as I am, I am just so confused with my cycle right now. I have no idea when I ovulated, and now have now idea when af will show up. So, I don't know if I had sex enough when I did O, or even if I O'ed at all this month. *sigh* I suppose I get to just wait it out. I think I am going crazy!!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->