Cycles

MrsCrabsticke

We are giving up.
Reaction score
Since my mc in feb my cycles have been on the dot regular but i get to this month and BAM 4 days early!!!!! i've gone from a 30 day cycle to a 25 day cycle just like that i am so confused as to what is happening and am about ready to give up all hope of this ever happening again :cry:

Has anyone had this happen or know why it may have happened??

In my experience with miscarriages, it can take some time for your cycles to normalize. They may end up never being what they were pre-loss. I had something similar with my last loss. I had longer cycles all of sudden about 35-36 days and then it went to 27 days one month. It's not completely abnormal to experience "off" cycles for sure. How long was your LP because really that's probably the only thing to be concerned about with a short cycle.

I would not worry sweety. After my MMC, I had a very short cycle and I went to the doctors. They said not for me to worry, could have been stress or something else.

My periods are now pretty regular, anywhere between 24 and 26 days xx

Agreed! Stress can definitely have an effect on cycle length.

thanks ladies, there has been a bit of stress lately. i guess i can put it down to that.

Im not to sure how long my LP was as i forgot to do my ov sticks, i did one and then forgot when it was almost spot on. silly me will be doing them every day from day 8 this month.

ok so now i;m really confused as i thought af had hit me, but two days of bugger all spotting and now nothing, i have no idea what is going on.

all advice welcome please

ok so now i;m really confused as i thought af had hit me, but two days of bugger all spotting and now nothing, i have no idea what is going on.

all advice welcome please

Could it be IB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"