cycles

M

mummyjadey

i no you must think im thick lol but i dont get cycles how do you know wen u r? :blush:

Menstrual cycle?

Gearing upto ovulation, ovulation, womb lining thickens, if there's no fertilisation and implantation then the womb lining sheds (period)

Day one of your cycle is the first day you get oneperiod until the day before you get your next.

thnks sorry if this other question sounds stupid lol
whens the best time to strt making a baby ?

When you ovulate! Gotta catch the eggy!

Sorry if it's rude to ask, but did you not know this when you got prego before? or were they accidents?

You obviously ovulate if you've had kids. General rule is that you ovulate around 14 days before your period. However, the phase from ovulation to when the period arrives varies from woman to woman. The best way to find out is to start charting!

It's no big deal. You've got to start learning somewhere. Broody21 basically said it. The best time during your cycle to have sex (aka babydance or BD) is when you ovulate. Generally that is 14 days before your next period. If you have regular cycles then it shouldn't be hard to figure out when that would be. There are also some other signs like Basal Body Temperature (charting) and cervical mucous that tell when you're most fertile.

You could look into that. Try a search or head over to ttc and look around. They have a lot of good info!

lol no both mine wasnt planned so thats why idont know thanks enyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->