Cyst Pain or Implantation??

Miranda H

Reaction score
Sorry if this is long (bless you for reading it!) but firstly I have PCOS so more often than not I don’t ovulate. During anovulatory cycles I’ll get normal post ovulation symptoms but come time for AF and she’s no where to be seen for months or longer. Back in October 2018 I thought I ovulated (idk why because I didn’t chart EWCM, just pinching). By the end of what I thought was my TWW I had a sort of ache in my pelvis that eventually went to the left side (where I thought I ovulated from). It wasn’t overly painful, I was thinking implantation. Very pinpointed pressure. It lasted a couple days and after numerous negative tests AF never came. Fast forward to April. I ovulated, for real, end of March and started my period beginning of April. I had O signs almost 2 weeks ago but I was shocked my body was trying to O so soon. Anyway, I’ve been cramping since 5dpo but yesterday around 3pm I got an achy/pressure feeling in my lower back along with what feels like O pain in my left ovary. It soon went away but kept coming back along with AF type cramping. From 7pm to 11pm it was hurting pretty bad. It was almost a burning sensation in my lower back on the left side with cramping. If I moved the cramping would move to the middle of my lower back/abdomen until it finally stayed on the left side no matter if I moved. The pressure/burning lasted until 11 but the ovary pain stopped an hour or 2 before that. Today I’ve had hot flashes randomly that feels like low blood sugar. Anyone else experience this? I’ve had negative tests so far (11dpo). I’ll be starting provera to induce a period if I’m not pregnant and AF doesn’t come. I’m so fed up with no ovulating!!

When I implanted it felt similar to O pain. I actually thought I was O again because I had sharp stabbing pains in my right overy area that wud come and go and lower back pain. I also had mild period cramping.
The back pain felt the exact Same as it did when I'm about to come on my period.
I also had hot flashes and a heightened sence of smell.
I kept getting niggling headaches and mild queezyness.
I got my BFP at 11DPO but u can implant later.
I really hope this is it for you

Thank you! I haven’t had any cramping since, just twinges here and there. Off and on all day today I’ve had burning in my boobs. It doesn’t last long and pops up in different parts of the meat, the nipples don’t hurt at all. I also had a sharp pain in my cervix once or twice today

Fingers crossed hon I really hope u get a BFP

@Suggerhoney

What DPO did you get cramping and backache? The same day as your BFP? I had bad cramping last night and I also had really bad backache like af was coming. But I'm not due for another few days and I usually only get those symptoms day of af. Today at 12 DPO, nothing. I'm just tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->