Cyst Rupture?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
I'm wondering if I am experiencing an ovarian cyst rupture, so if you have had one can you please weigh in?

Last night I was up all night (and in tears, moaning etc) because I had sharp pain in my abdomen, different from menstrual cramps. I started bleeding last night- started heavy but has really tapered off and most of the pain has subsided.

Had some clotting but no large pieces... Wasn't dark blood, but wasn't bright red either.

I have not had a period since February 2010, as I have a Mirena IUD. I spot a bit when I get stressed out (rare- had it when I was in a car accident and went through some rough times, but nothing aside from that really).

I had a pregnancy test, took it and got a BFN. I'm pretty confident I am not having a MC as we aren't overly "active" right now & I've never had problems with my IUD, and when I was pregnant with LO my symptoms started really early.

Also if I'm feeling mostly better do I HAVE to go to a doctor or am I alright to just leave it? I had a Pap test 2 months ago and had normal results.

Thanks ladies!

I have had a few of these burst on me

One happened when I was caring for my horses, and brought me to my knees and took my breath away, I had to sit there for like 5-10 minutes till I could walk (not the safest with 3 1000lb+ beasts milling around)

I have had a few just leak out over time - lots of cramping during those times

Recently I think one ruptured and my stomach really hurt was aching and sharp throb by the next AM that stopped but I have been really crampy. I have never had bleeding from one, but I heard that this is possible.

Sounds like when my cysts burst.
Get severe AF type cramps, then heavy bleeding for 2-3 days before tapering off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->