cystitis

marley2580

Reaction score
Hi, I've got some symptoms of cystitis - burning, needing to pee a lot, etc. It's been getting worse all day which is making me think I might have a UTI. If I phone my doctor tomorrow it will take days for me to get an appointment, so my question is - should I ask for an emergency appointment or just take an appointment when one is available? Or should I phone NHS-24 and get some advice?

Drink pints of water to flush out your kidney

Make an emergancy as you prob need antibiotics

xxx

Hi, I've got some symptoms of cystitis - burning, needing to pee a lot, etc. It's been getting worse all day which is making me think I might have a UTI. If I phone my doctor tomorrow it will take days for me to get an appointment, so my question is - should I ask for an emergency appointment or just take an appointment when one is available? Or should I phone NHS-24 and get some advice?

if you have an emergency 24 hour drop in centre , then go to that. if nt just go to the docs tomorrow but drink as much water as you can

i agree with whats been said plenty of fluids and get to ur gps uwill need anitbiotics
i to have been suffering with it and well they gave me tablets for it hun so i would def go and see someone to get it sorted x

Have been and got some antibiotics, so will hopefully all be better soon

Yup, sprog decided last night to kick the crap out of me, which doesn't go well with an almost constant need to pee lol. Feeling a bit better today, but still not 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->