Cysts?

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
After read up about ovarian cysts im almost positve this is whats wrong with me, iv got awful pain in my right size it hurts more when im sat down and its getting worse and worse! iv seen GP about it for months now and shes told me over and over again iv probably pulled somthing in child birth! (8 freeking months ago!?) eather that or its somthing too do with my back pain (which i now read can be a symptom of cysts?) anyway shes sending me for a scan which is about bloody time! but obviously i have to wait untill i get a letter for the apointment and then wait for the actually scan! Its getting really painfull too the point im actually shouting out with pain (which i never do!) iv got a high pain threshold and this is sore!
I dunno what too do? obviously i can only wait untill i get my scan, but is there anything that will ease the pain!? other than lots and lots of pain killers!!
And will this be the reson my periods have stopped?!
I dont like too kick up a big fuss really coz i always think im gunna see somone and there gunna tell me theres nothing wrong with me!
2 resons...
1. it happens allll the time they tell me im fine i accept it i go home still in pain :-(
2. A girl in the bed next to my mum at hospital was complaining of pain and she went down for a scan she had a TINY cyst so they sent her home, id feel SOOOOOOO stupid if this happend too me!!

Anyway what do i dooooo? im in alot of pain :-(:cry:

I had a really bad pain in my left side which came and went and that turned out to be a large cyst in my left Ovary. As it was just the one they didnt give me anything for it as it wasnt classed as full blown PCOS.

An ultrasound will definatly confirm whether any are present. I really wouldnt worry , my cyst went as soon as i got my :bfp: which was strange but good.

In the meantime just take paracetamol and take it easy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"