Dad isn’t on board

Mummy23beauts

Reaction score
I haven’t been on here in a year and a lot has changed.. but here is my situation

I am currently 4weeks and I have told the dad, we weren’t in a relationship it was more friends with benefits (we aren’t strangers have known each other for years). But he has said he wants a termination because we weren’t in a relationship. This time we were intimate was the first time unprotected usually we are very careful but things got careless. Tmi but he looked me in the eyes and asked if he could cum inside of me. Am I being selfish my not wanting to terminate? My history of miscarriages is high so it’s still touch and go for me but I’m not about to abort my child.

p.s this would be my baby number 6 and his number 2

No not selfish at all he doesn’t get to make the decision about what you do or don’t put your body through! If you any the baby have the baby and tell him he needs to man up and take responsibility!

No not selfish at all he doesn’t get to make the decision about what you do or don’t put your body through! If you any the baby have the baby and tell him he needs to man up and take responsibility!
Thankyou, I really needed reassurance that I wasn’t in the wrong x

You're not wrong at all. He should have thought about that before he made that decision. It wasn't a problem to have sex and not be in a relationship, so he needs to keep the same energy and take care of his responsibilities. He sounds immature and selfish.

Hopefully he comes around but even if he doesn't your baby will be loved.

also congratulations ❤️

You're not wrong at all. He should have thought about that before he made that decision. It wasn't a problem to have sex and not be in a relationship, so he needs to keep the same energy and take care of his responsibilities. He sounds immature and selfish.

Hopefully he comes around but even if he doesn't your baby will be loved.

also congratulations ❤️
That is true, Thankyou :hugs:

Agreed, honestly the selfish one here is him. It astounds me how many guys want to go without protection, but then don’t want to accept things. Follow your heart. You can listen to everyone’s input, but end of day it’s your body and your baby. He has time to come around and decide how big of a role he wants to play, but he doesn’t get to make the choice for you. It takes two to make a baby. Surround yourself and your pregnancy with love and positivity. Wishing you all the best

The right of that baby to have a shot at a life trumps his desire to shirk responsibility and deny the consequences of his actions. My freakin 11-year-old knows sex can lead to pregnancy, sheesh. Sorry dude, this is exactly what you knew you were risking. Treasure that life. Sending huge hugs- I know this is a crappy situation and I’m sorry he isn’t on board. Hugs again <3

Sorry about the dad.
But congratulations on your pregnancy

I agree with the other ladies, it's not his decision to make.
Congratulations on your pregnancy btw!! :happydance:

I’m sorry he put you in this situation , you’re
Definitely not being selfish. I don’t know how many miscarriages you’ve had but for him to ask that is absolutely fowl. He didn’t have a problem during the act and If he knew a baby wasn’t something he wanted and didn’t have protection he could have at least payed for the morning after pill. In the end he’s doesn’t get a choice on what you do with you body hun ,wishing you the best of luck and Congratulations on your BFP !! :hugs2:

Hun it sounds like you know in your heart you want this baby. I’m sorry but it’s not his body at the end of the day and when he decided to go all the way with you then he was willing to take that risk. He can’t now expect you just to get rid because it’s not what he wants. He should have thought about the consequences of his actions in my opinion. What’s done is done now and he will just have to accept that. If he doesn’t want children then he should use protection. That baby is a little life now and I think he’s unbelievably selfish in asking you to get rid of it because he doesn’t want it. He’s not the one carrying this baby so I say the choice is yours. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months sweetheart

I haven’t been on here in a year and a lot has changed.. but here is my situation

I am currently 4weeks and I have told the dad, we weren’t in a relationship it was more friends with benefits (we aren’t strangers have known each other for years). But he has said he wants a termination because we weren’t in a relationship. This time we were intimate was the first time unprotected usually we are very careful but things got careless. Tmi but he looked me in the eyes and asked if he could cum inside of me. Am I being selfish my not wanting to terminate? My history of miscarriages is high so it’s still touch and go for me but I’m not about to abort my child.

p.s this would be my baby number 6 and his number 2
Good to see you back @Mummy23beauts , I wouldn’t terminate it’s your body and your choice. The fact he asked to finish in you knowing he wasn’t wearing a condom is an informed decisions a heat in the moment maybe but why should you go through with a medical procedure to suit him.

I’m sure your little one will be loved and spoiled by his/her siblings. Wishing you a healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->