Daddy didn't listen to my advice

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
I left Caitlyn home with Daddy for an HOUR yesterday while i went to sort out my wedding favours.

I call to check up on them and Caitlyn was screaming. Daddy had left her alone on the changing table while he went into the bathroom. Caitlyn rolled off and fell head first onto the wood floor.

She had a big bump and was grumpy for a long while. She's fine today though, thankfully.

I've told him countless times not to leave her alone on the changing table as she WILL fall. It's awful he had to learn the hard way. I can't be mad at him though, he's so cut up about it, he was in tears. I'm just thankful Caitlyn's ok.

xx

Oh poor Caitlyn, poor daddy and poor mummy! Like you say - at least he's learnt. Even though it was the hard way!! Glad she's ok though x x

Aww bless her. That must have hurt but im gald she is ok.

Bless your OH too, it was silly to leave her on there but it sounds like it terrified him and feels guilty bless him
xx :hugs: to you all
xx

Bless your OH too, it was silly to leave her on there but it sounds like it terrified him and feels guilty bless him
xx

I know, i went straight home when he said... i was terrified it would have been really bad. He was in tears and Caitlyn was sat with him. He wouldn't listen to me when I told him it was ok. Bless him. We all make mistakes.

xx

I know, i went straight home when he said... i was terrified it would have been really bad. He was in tears and Caitlyn was sat with him. He wouldn't listen to me when I told him it was ok. Bless him. We all make mistakes.

yeah just tell him, it's fine. He's human and no human is perfect.

I once left my niece on the bed a few years ago and she rolled off. I felt so guilty and i was so scared i was shaking and crying. But she cried for about two mintues had a cuddle and then was happy as larry.

Just tell him babies are made of strong stuff and not to worry:D
xx

Bless him...he must have felt awful :( So glad she's ok :hugs: x

She's happy as larry today, playing in her walker and watching a bit of baby tv. It does my head in... if anyone has watched it before... how annoying is the Cabbage Field song!?

Glad she is ok and your poor OH must have felt awful...

SIL was round here a few weeks ago and asked OH to hold our niece and he said no but she handed her to him anyway. He was sat on the floor and LO was sat on his lap and the next thing she was flat on her face :( She screamed but she was fine and he said "that's why you shouldn't give her to me" :lol: (he has promised he will be more careful when it's ours but I doubt it!!!)

These things happen and babies are made or stern stuff for that exact reason x

awww poor baby, sometimes it takes something like that 2 make men listen, poor daddy hope hes ok as well

aw bless her, so glad she's ok honey :hugs: poor mummy and daddy too :hugs: james is just the same, as maddi's poorly atm i say don't feed her james she's going to be sick, and he says, shes hungry, and then five minutes later shes sick everywhere! :dohh: i can't be mad as he feels so bad, but still wish they'd listen :lol: x

Glad she's ok, daddy must have got a right shock. It's so easy to forget though. x

Men always learn the hard way...

Thank goodness proncess is ok :hugs:

Glad she's ok and I guess we can say your OH learned a lesson. :hugs:

Glad shes ok, and daddy certainly wont be doing that again! bless x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000