Daddy-to-be... hope I'm still welcome :)

codenamebump

daddy-to-be
Reaction score
Hello,

Just thought I'd introduce myself.... my wife and I started TTC in January, and despite a negative home fertility test (mine) and a not-so-positive semen analysis, we got our BFP in June! :bfp:

We're now around 14 weeks, with a due date of the 8th of Feb, although we're probably slightly behind that, since her cycles were quite long (had just come off Implanon). Just recently had our nuchal/dating scan, and all is well - bought a doppler last week, and have been occasionally listening to the baby's heartbeat.

It seems like such a long wait, and I'm really looking forward to becoming a daddy next Feb... just hope everything goes well from now on, without the little wife suffering too much... she's been OK so far, just a bit of nausea and gas (sorry)...

Hello and welcome! You must be so excited!

BnB is fabulous and you can get so much advise and tips - everyone is so friendly. Really hope everything goes well over the coming months. Your little angel will be here before you know it! xx

Thanks all, I'm super excited! :) My wife keeps laughing at me for telling *everyone*... I thought telling the waiter at one of our local restaurant was completely relevant, so he didn't think she'd gone mental when she didn't want any wine, or their super yummy butter/blue cheese mix...

Welcome to Baby and Bump! And wishing a happy and healthy pregnancy to you both! (and bump...!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->