Daddy2b's Nursery Project! ****JANUARY 2012 UPDATE****

Wow the nursery is looking amazing! It already looks so cosy. Fantastic job x

IM STALKING THIS THREAD!!! :thumbup:
My husband wants to do the nursey too 1day :dohh:, i will show him this :thumbup:

Great job!
I love the paint colour - so cheerful and sunny. :)

looks amazing would you lke to come an do my lil boys room for aswell pls your goin to be a brillant daddy xx

This is lovely! We chose yellow for Megan with a animals theme, now its changing to in the night garden. xxx

All I can say is...BRAVO!!! :happydance: Soooo nice to see men so involved! My husband hates doing baby stuff and we dont even have one yet haha, he will surely leave it all to me:dohh: The nursery looks fantastic!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

VERY SMALL UPDATE! LIGHT SWITCH SORTED & MOSES BASKET BOUGHT!

Found this wonderful sticker for the light switch! And we've also bought the Jungle Chums Moses Basket!

https://i55.tinypic.com/9qjymv.jpg

The lightswitch is awesome!

https://i55.tinypic.com/24fad91.jpg

***********************************************************************************
Links to Other Updates:

1st UPDATE 6th FEBRUARY 2011 - WALLS PAINTED

2nd UPDATE 8th FEBRUARY 2011 - CARPET, CURTAIN, BORDER, WINDOW SORTED!

***********************************************************************************

Looking Great :thumbup:

Love the light switch sticker too

Suppose I'd better start on ours soon!

i dont know why but my computer wont load your photos. i can only see the yellow colours, back of your house and the furniture. i'll have to see if they work on my partners computer...but im sure it looks great. we have the fern collection in our nursery and its lovely.

The nursery is amazing - you have done such a brilliant job. :thumbup:

Hubby wants to get started on ours, but we are still really nervous and will probably end up doing it right at the last min!

Thanks! Phoned up Mammas and Pappas today to enquire as to where our Fern furniture was. They said that they were still awaiting payment :dohh:

Thought it was all sorted so have been waiting for nearly to weeks :dohh:

Should be with us soon :happydance:

After the Fisherprice Rainforest Mobile too :happydance:

Its looking fantastic, i really do love the theme and colours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel