Dads future wifes hen party

Gems

Reaction score
Ok girls, i need good excuses not to go on my dads future wifes hen party. ......

We dont really get on other than for my dads sake and i cant think of anything worst than spending a full weekend with her and her friends who i dont know.
Also its going to cost in excess of £300, which i dont have but when i hinted that i couldnt afford to my dad he actually offered to pay for me, which i cant let him do.

I know that she will sulk if i dont go, not because she wants me there but because she will think im doing it to upset her and make her look bad. This is not why im not going i just dont want to waste my family weekend time away from my OH and DD to be all fake and ignored by her and her friends.

Any advise would be great xxx

Eek, tough one! Can you not say you've already got plans? Or is it too far in the future for that?

Yea do you know what the plans are for the weekend? And is there anyone going that you do get on with/know?

Such a tough one, ahh I don't really know, I was just going to suggest saying you can't afford it til I read you'd tried that one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->