Daily Exercise Thread

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
ive decided that im going to start training for 'race for life 09' i have a crosstrainer here at home and once i feel a bit fitter i will start jogging in the evenings..

now my OH said 'you know people dont actually run!?' (during race for life) which i am aware of.. i just want to be able to jog some of it!

anybody else want to join me in exercising?

lastnight i did 10minutes on my crosstrainer and did 20minutes of power walking with the double buggie

oooh I will....

when I start though lol...!!

Im gonna get my wii fit today and start :)!! As my gym wants me to wait 6 weeks!!

I do a dvd 4 times a week, tonight is one of my nights so I'll be doing 1 hour of aerobics with pilates :D

just did another 10min on my crosstrainer.. i know i should do more but im knackered!

Ive been going to the gym.... Just started this last week... So in my first week, I have gone 3 times.... Not too bad ;) Slowly working my way into it......

oooh I will....

when I start though lol...!!

Im gonna get my wii fit today and start :)!! As my gym wants me to wait 6 weeks!!

You might want to wait a little while. I had a mid wife tell me that women that start exercising before 6 weeks PP or before they've stopped bleeding have prolapsed uterus when they get older.

I'm in. I've been walking 3 days a week about 2 miles, but I really need to start doing some kind of strength training. I'm going to have DH blow up my exercise ball again and get back to it.

I know you shouldnt do any sort of stomach exercises before 6 weeks as the muscles can split and never recover :( I'm not sure of the wii fit, that would be fairly strenuous?? maybe just go for walks for a few weeks or ring your mw and see what she thinks??

well the wii fit has things like step aerobics etc etc!!

And light jogging!! Ill prob avoid all the toning excercises ....

but walking is something I def want to do!! Not in this weather though :(

I want a treadmill :hissy: my oh has said hes getting one for xmas as he wants to start running :)

i love my crosstrainer! id rather one of them than a treadmill because i have arthritis in my knees and a crosstrainer is more gentle on your joints

oh, think i'll start tommorow.

i normally walk to work and i love doing my pump it up dvds but feel like im gonna die afterwards!!

so im gonna set myself a goal and get back to 9 1/2st in time for christmas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->