Daily kegel reminder!-if ur squeezing bump this post please!

Must do these I leak so bad still after my son!
How many u supposed to do a day? X

Super glad I found this thread! Squeezing!

Got my first Hemorrhoid today and searched the word and this thread came up- will be doing these much more now!

BUMP! Haven't done these in a while..oops!

How long are the kegels supposed to be held? 10 seconds? I guess I really need to do these because I find it difficult to hold them that long.

I copied the following from this website:

How do I do the kegel exercise?

Here are several variations that you can try. Changing the way in which you perform your exercises from time to time will help you to get stronger.

1. Basic kegels. Squeeze and release the pelvic floor muscles about 200 times per day. Basic kegels are great for addressing the problems of stress incontinence (i.e. a sudden sneeze).
2. Sustained kegels. Contract the pelvic floor muscles and hold for a count of ten. Repeat ten times. If you cannot hold them this long initially, hold them as long as you can. Eventually, you will be able to do 10-second holds.
3. Elevator kegels. Visualize the muscles of your vagina as a building, with the base of your pelvic floor as the bottom floor and the top floor at your belly button. Slowly raise the elevator (tighten the muscles) from the bottom floor to the top, give a slight hold and bring the elevator back down, slowly relaxing your muscles from top to bottom.
4. Progressive kegels. Squeeze a little, hold for five counts. Squeeze harder, hold for five. Squeeze as hard as possible, hold for five. Release a little, hold for five. Release a little more hold for five. Release completely.

I can do em all but not the 200 times a day one lol no way!

I copied the following from this website:

How do I do the kegel exercise?

Here are several variations that you can try. Changing the way in which you perform your exercises from time to time will help you to get stronger.

1. Basic kegels. Squeeze and release the pelvic floor muscles about 200 times per day. Basic kegels are great for addressing the problems of stress incontinence (i.e. a sudden sneeze).
2. Sustained kegels. Contract the pelvic floor muscles and hold for a count of ten. Repeat ten times. If you cannot hold them this long initially, hold them as long as you can. Eventually, you will be able to do 10-second holds.
3. Elevator kegels. Visualize the muscles of your vagina as a building, with the base of your pelvic floor as the bottom floor and the top floor at your belly button. Slowly raise the elevator (tighten the muscles) from the bottom floor to the top, give a slight hold and bring the elevator back down, slowly relaxing your muscles from top to bottom.
4. Progressive kegels. Squeeze a little, hold for five counts. Squeeze harder, hold for five. Squeeze as hard as possible, hold for five. Release a little, hold for five. Release a little more hold for five. Release completely.

I can do em all but not the 200 times a day one lol no way!

wow! i really need to start working on these as all i do is squeeze every now and then when i remember! oopps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->