Daily spend thread....

Today £46 Asda .

It's only week two of the holidays and already way overspent. Took the girls Peppa pig world yesterday (we was planning to go late August anyway)

Think I'll be looking at more low cost days out with a picnic lunch!

Way too much today, over £200 on new school uniform as well paying half of the bill for a new bathroom. Need to reign in the spending for the rest holidays now :nope:

£25 entertainer because I convinced myself my girls had been good enough for a LOL (think I'm obsessed a bit)

£18.03 on pizza hut delivery
£17 on entertainer for a fingerling

I think everyone is feeling the pinch of the long summer holidays now! We spent over £100 today on a day out .

Cheap and cheerful afternoons out for us now I think !

I think everyone is feeling the pinch of the long summer holidays now! We spent over £100 today on a day out .

Yep! Spent so much the first two weeks and we go away the last week so it's park and picnic now for a few days!

I love spending time with my girls and they have been quite good but six weeks is so long to entertain them (and expensive). I'd rather they add an extra week to Christmas holidays.

Yep! Spent so much the first two weeks and we go away the last week so it's park and picnic now for a few days!

I love spending time with my girls and they have been quite good but six weeks is so long to entertain them (and expensive). I'd rather they add an extra week to Christmas holidays.

You and me both, my girls are practically begging to go back to school :haha:

Today was an expensive day-

£100 in aldi
£23 in b&m
£30 on diesel
£10 in Morrison’s

I’m also about to place a £200 order for school uniform :wacko:

£30 diesel
£8.99 on cigs
£12 for a new phone charger

€18 in mc donalds for Emily,her friend & me
€6 on ice creams
€14 on take away pizzas
feeling the summer holidays pinch here too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->