Dakota Fanning

bartlettpear

& Bastian makes three!
Reaction score
I saw that the UK banned this photo...

https://timenewsfeed.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/293-fanning-tg-061311-e1320941254495.jpg?w=240&h=360&crop=1

It took me awhile to see the meaning in the photo. But I had to share. I love pop culture

idk if its intentional or just happened to be put there.

Im thick as hell... so please point out the obvious.

Im confused! Is it because she's got a flower sprouting from her crotch? :wacko:

She is holding the perfume with flower over her lady parts

lol I've seen things 10x worse than this in advertising! Is it banned in the uk or just USA?

Sorry just reread it has been banned in the uk, ridiculous!

Erm, what am i missing?

Im tired and this pic looks normal :rofl:

I can't see why they'd ban it? We can have photos and videos of pop stars gyrating and stimulating sex but we can't have a picture of a lady with a bottle of perfume with flower over her foof?!

Backwards coming forwards us lot! :winkwink:

It's sexualising a child apparently.

My eyes! My poor eyes!

Seriously wtf is wrong with that pic? Sexualising a child? Have they not seen Dakota in The Runaways, that is sexy and i'm sure she's perfectly fine with it.

Uk :dohh:

xxx

Maybe its just me but thats one old looking child. About 19/20 I think?

Yeah, I dont know why it would be banned... there are definitely worse things out there. But, it really took me some time to see the 'naughty' in it. But, I mean... our girly parts DO sorta look like flowers, so its not that naughty :shrug:

nah I dunno it made me feel a bit funny, but I thought it was Elle Fanning at first (who's like 13), she looks a lot younger than 17, but she's legal sooooooo they shouldn't really censor it

Is she still a child? i thought she was already about 20?Okay so she isnt but she is 17. There are child stars that should be forbidden but she looks reasonable.

wow they banned that but some of the music videos we have are a lot worse
if i seen that photo advertising perfume or something similar a rude thought wouldn't even enter my head

I thought she was great when she was younger but now I really can't bring myself to watch any of her newer movies, or her sister's - though I've only seen Elle in two things, Daddy Day Care and the two episodes of Criminal Minds she was in.

As far as the picture...I've seen worse but I understand banning it as she is still a minor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->