Damage to house

B

Becca xo

Well everyone knows it was Haloween last night, after the night i've had I hate the whole stupid idea of it :growlmad: We live in a really quiet close where everyone knows everyone & we all get on really well, there are lots of little kids who came trick or treating to our house which I don't mind about as they are under the age of 10 and are dead cute.

Later on in the night I don't answer the door to anyone not with a young baby in the house and make sure the door is double locked at night just to feel safer. I heard loads of noises at about 2:30 and woke up as my LO room right next to the front of the close I heard what sounded like teenagers shouting and making a pest of themselves, I looked through the curtains in his room and saw them smashing the bins around putting stuff on peoples cars and damaging the properties! I saw them smash the window ledge off my kitchen window and through eggs at my front door. I was so pissed off so I shouted out the window saying I have a small baby in the house & to have some respect so they tried to through a rock at me :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: I called the police to let them know and they showed up and dispersed the crowd luckily the damage caused will be covered by them! It's made me question Haloween now & I am so pissed off!

I'm sorry you had a rough night but it is a good thing that they got caught and will be punished and held responsible for their actions and hopefully that will help them to learn to have respect. :hugs:

:hugs:

You did the right thing. I am pleasantly surprised that the police actually showed up in time, before the thugs had scarpered. Sorry it ruined your night, there's always a minority that sod things up for the majority... :hugs:

Some people just take it way too far and ruin stuff! Idiot! Glad they were caught and damage is being sorted by those, they may think twice next time!

thats horrible i only have few eggs on my house.there where i from we celebrating haloween in totally opposite way by paying respect to dead family members but when my husband wes at home i get him to open the door and about 8 pm he has to leave to work so i was there all by myself when group of teenagers was about 30 of them was having "meeting" right outside my house and they started smashing eggs on houses.i just finished cleaning it up.

That's awful I'd be well upset if that happened to us :( !! Glad it's getting sorted though!

That's awful, the little shits.

V xx

Urgh I hate people like this - gives young people such a horrible name and it's so unfair!

OH isnt really used to Halloween, he carved his first pumpkin last night, and I sent him to the shop for sweets, we are usually at the back of the house so it's all dark at the front, so I told him to light the pumpkins in the front window and turn the hallway light on, to indicate we are in and happy for trick or treaters, then once Riley was in bed we wanted to settle down and watch tv, we turned the lights off at the front like we normally do, and moved the pumkins - indicating we've done with Halloween, OH was like.. What, that means no one will knock?! I said well no one with manners and respect will knock if they see a house with no decorations or lights,you just wouldn't knock!

But obviously you get kids of like 15/16 not dressed up just wanting free goodies, I'm sorry but sod off, Halloween is all a bit of fun, not to be cheeky and take the piss!

The shops in my parents village dont sell eggs to anyone under 18 on halloween because of the crap that the older kids do. Round by us there were 4 police cars patrolling and I heard them a few times with the sirens on.

I think that once folk are 13 that's it, they are too old as I saw ADULTS out trick or treating.................why??? I would feel well intimidated by an adult coming round.

Glad the teenagers will be paying (or should I say their parents) for the damage!

^^^The shop by me doesnt either, had a big poster in the window!!

Thats shocking though, there always has to be people that ruin it for everyone!

By mine the egg throwing etc... is done the night before halloween which is called mischief night. Shops do refuse to sell eggs and flour to children that day. But adults go in and buy it for them so they still get the stuff.

On halloween I take my son trick or treating but everybody knows that if there are no lights on in a house (even if the tv is on) you do not knock at that door. Children run past those houses shouting "theres one with the lights on!"

The adults get dressed up too, sometimes to take the children round (but the adults wait at the gate) and sometimes adults dress up to answer their doors to scare the children.

Luckily I've never had any trouble at halloween. It must have been scary having all those teenagers outside. xxx

Fecking hate people who make it a bad time for others.

Little shits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->