Damn. Here I thought I was getting away with it!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Weeplin, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Weeplin

Weeplin Proud mummy :)

I just threw up for the first time this pregnancy :(

I have been having nausea since 6 weeks but never threw up until this morning. I thought it was just passing me by but since 10 weeks I have been feeling even worse when I'm sure it should be letting up.

Oh well...lol x

2. Lawhra

Lawhra NowProudMumOfTwo!!

Didn't it make you feel better though? Before my sickness passed I was just needing to throw up sometimes to feel better but never did. I just felt really really sick and it was horrible.
    Hopefully it won't stick around.

3. 05mummy07

05mummy07 Well-Known Member

With my second pregnancy, I had no nausea whatsoever, but on week 7 I spent all day being sick... then nothing again. I might if you're lucky just be a one off vomit spell. Hope so!!

4. emily86

emily86 mum to 2

ahh hope its just the once!
    I can honestly say I have never felt so rough in my life than I did between 6-10 weeks!

I feel better now - but am getting the waves of nausea still and odd moments of retching.

5. Weeplin

Weeplin Proud mummy :)

I hope it is only the once! Normally I only feel sick when I am hungry and then I eat and then I am fine but since throwing up today I feel sick again even though I have just eaten a bacon sandwich.

6. babyblessed

babyblessed Well-Known Member

i am counting down the days till 13 weeks when i felt better last time, it couldnt come fast enough!

7. Lesli45

Lesli45 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I had mild nausea here and there from the first week but the past week I've come really close to puking. And it will come out of nowhere. Twice I was in a public place lol. I'm hoping it doesn't get worse before it goes away. Hope yours lets up too :)