Damn kettle...

vhal_x

The four of us.
Reaction score
https://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6661/photoon20110125at1826.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Burnt my arm on the kettle - stings like a BITCH!

Hmph :dohh:.

And to make it worse, AJ keeps gripping onto that exact part of my arm :dohh: haha.

I have a burn exactly like that a little bit down from yours on my hand... it's from the oven instead, but I feel your pain!!!!! lol. Mine happened last year, and the scar is STILL that big.

Ah, ouch! Vanessa, you poor thing! Hope it gets better soon!
:hugs:

Not good!! This is what my naughty kettle did to me... (To be fair, I was half asleep, had a cup ready to pour the water into for my tea and poured it straight over my hand instead :dohh: It was long before Noah so mummy brain is no excuse!! I have done it twice more since then too! :dohh:)

Attachments

• IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 5
Haaa it was! My mum was really unsympathetic when I shouted her, I had it under cold water and was like WHY DOES IT STILL HURT, she informed me its because my skin underneath was still 'cooking'. Yum. It didnt scar at all though for some reason

aowwwhhh
that looks sooo painful both of you :hugs:

Hahaha. It was actually FOB's pulling tactic. Cos i started speaking to him on msn just after it happened,so i told him cos i didnt know what else to say, then he saw me at school the next day and called me over and asked if he could see it, and like used it as an excuse to talk to me for ages :haha:

Whaddya know big awful scalds with your skin peeling off can get you guys :winkwink:

Wow Anna, that looks sore as hell! Mine is starting to blister now - and bits of it have been ripped open by AJ and his little vice-grip hands :haha:

Oh god they both look so painful. I'm petrified of our kettle because it dings when it's done and it's so loud I jump all the time.

Vhal - this may be off topic just a wee bit but your baby is AJ right? Allan James? My little boy is Adam John and he also gets AJ :p

Oh god they both look so painful. I'm petrified of our kettle because it dings when it's done and it's so loud I jump all the time.

Vhal - this may be off topic just a wee bit but your baby is AJ right? Allan James? My little boy is Adam John and he also gets AJ :p

Haha, yeah that's right :) Aww another AJ :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"