damn symptom spotting

katlin

Mom of 5
Reaction score
ok so far ive had hearburn, headache, energy increase, back ache, pelvic pain, sore titties, and cramping. I hate this stupid insaitable symptom spotting!!

they keep getting worse :( over the course of a few hours i now cant lay on my tender titties

oh n i dont know if this matters but my nipples have been hard for about 24hrs

in the last hour or so i feel so utterly exhausted, that i started dozing off watching the kids and fighting to stay awake its horrible all i wanna do is doze off to sleep

Im 6dpo my bb's feel better but i am exhausted, sigh. Do u work?

ha i no how u feel this is my first month ttc and right now iam shattered ive been off work today and i didnt get up till half 10!! ive been with the bairn all day and by 6 oclock she was watching the bedtime hour and i had to get up to do the prep for the stir fry for 2night otherwise i wud have fallen asleep on the couch!! normally i get up at 7oclock and iam fine all day but iam fighting to stay away iam soo tired!

i wish it was an early sign but iam trying not to think like that since its only my first month lol x

Im no longer going to symptom spot during my next 2 week wait- its does my head in and i dont think the obesessing is doing me any good. I end up getting my hopes up and then I get really upset when AF comes. Unfortunatley our bodies are cruel and it can be really difficult to tell the difference between premenstrual signs and very early pregnancy signs

Well im trying not to symptom spot but its bloody hard, although i think ill be in bed soon, cause im tried and feel sick.

I'm obsessed! I even started symptom spotting while on AF last week then realised that I just happened to have a pain and I couldn't possibly be pregnant!

I'm obsessed! I even started symptom spotting while on AF last week then realised that I just happened to have a pain and I couldn't possibly be pregnant!

Exactly what I did when I came off my period. Was still symptom spotting even though AF was well and truly in the room!!
The most annoying thing in the world!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->