Dancing on Ice

me me me!! :D i think everyone has done well so far and thought kerrys performance was lovely and emotional. i am slightly biassed tho as i think im in love with daniel whiston :cloud9: cant wait for jeff and vanilla ice :D x

Oh I love Daniel Whiston! Although that Colin guy was pretty fit :lol:

I like Jeff Brazier, he seems like a really lovely guy

I thought Laura Hamilton was brilliant!

No idea who she is but she was great :D

Really liked Laura and want her pink sparkly dress :)

Bit confusing with just 3 judges and Karen Barber just sometimes making a comment.Also the scoring system is totally different.
Good show though.

Are some more acts skating next week? Like, that isn't everyone who has skated tonight no?

for me top 3
kerry
jeff
and johnson.

kerry actually made me cry, i love it when people turn their life around she's so down to earth

for me top 3
kerry
jeff
and johnson.

kerry actually made me cry, i love it when people turn their life around she's so down to earth

yh, i really like kerry but i kno alot of people would disagree. she seems to me like she is finally back to being herself. the person she was before mark. the way her life has changed in the last six months due to herself and her management in inspiring :D x

Ive got it sky+'d....just put it on :D this is the first time ive watched it but ive nowt else to do with my sunday night xx

I thought Vanilla Ice was fantastic! Loved Johnson as well
x

i think im in love with daniel whiston :cloud9:

Hands off he's mine :winkwink: lol
I love him, think he's fab x I went to the tour last year & he was amazing.

I thought kerry was really good but personally not a fan.
Johnson was good bless him & I loved Jeff x
I would have liked Nadia to have stayed over Steven Arnold but hey ho x Cant wait for next week :happydance:

I like the boy from eastenders.. I know he hasn't skated yet..But who cares:rofl:

I actually really liked Vanilla Ice aswell :shock:

I missed it last night because I was watching the darts lol.

Who left?

I would have liked Nadia to have stayed over Steven Arnold but hey ho x Cant wait for next week :happydance:

he lives round the corner from me :D my brother did some plastering work on his house last year.. xx

agreed about nadia. i didnt want her to go either, wasnt bothered about angela tho lol x

he lives round the corner from me :D my brother did some plastering work on his house last year.. xx

agreed about nadia. i didnt want her to go either, wasnt bothered about angela tho lol x

who lives round the corner??? If you say Dan I'm coming to yours lol x

yea. daniel does his dad owns a carpet fitting company and he often helps out... hmm think ill get a new carpet lmao :D x

yea. daniel does his dad owns a carpet fitting company and he often helps out... hmm think ill get a new carpet lmao :D x

Hmm funnily enough I need a new carpet too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->