Dancing on Ice

I watched it too! i liked kerry and vanila ice (apart from when he was doing those annoying signs with his fingers and hands :dohh:).

Is that Dan gay? i just always thought he was lol if not might be another new carpet needed fitting!! :haha:

My dad was in hospital with Johnson and they had a chat :thumbup:

I watched it too! i liked kerry and vanila ice (apart from when he was doing those annoying signs with his fingers and hands :dohh:).

Is that Dan gay? i just always thought he was lol if not might be another new carpet needed fitting!! :haha:

yh hes gay.... unfortunately!!! :(

yeah i'm watching, i like that girl laura althose i have no idea who she is i think she was in the top two.

Anyone watching tonight?
Ellie Goulding has a gorgeous voice!
xx

yh hes gay.... unfortunately!!! :(

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I was so happy Jessie Metcalf got through.
Couldn't stand Elen, she sounded like a spoilt brat!
I didn't even recognize the other guy that went :shrug:
x

i like, vanilla ice, the young guy from easties...... and Dan (couldnt care less who he's with as long as he stays in!!)

and i like jennifer metcalf and her one cos they look good together!!!

Oh hadn't seen this thread! I love DOI!
Haven't watched yesterdays yet, want to watch it when the kids are napping so i actually get to watch it all! Lol

So excited that Jeffs on it, i'm related to him (distantly) but have met him and the kids and they are lovely!

I love DOI and i love Daniel lol. Sam was amazing last night but im glad that Elan went. |I don't like her lol xxx

Who do we all think will be the final 3???

I think.... Sam and Jennifer... not sure about the 3rd though. Maybe Chloe or Kerry?

Sam, Kerry, Jen, Chloe, I want Kerry to win though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->