Dancing on Ice

Glad that Steven went. Think they defo made the right decision. :thumbup:

Sam was AMAZING last night. Him and Brianne are so good together.
Loved Laura and Jen last night too. Wasnt too impressed with Jeff and Kerry, comedy Dave is lovely, I love watching him and Frankie.

Sooooo! I know what the twist is for this weekend....

The celebs have to choose who leaves.

source:- https://www.beecareful.info/news/general/entertainment/85075-dancing-on-ice-ice-twist.html

I feel sorry for Kerry but Jason and Robin are right. Poor Vanilla ice he's still a dish though xxx

LOVED the show last night! Felt sorry for Kerry as she didnt choreograph the routine not her fault.

Thought that Chloe was going to fall out of her top again :haha: poor love!

LOVED sam :thumbup:

Wont say who went just incase someone hasnt watched it yet but thought it was the right decision.

I don't think it was the routine that failed Kerry, I think she needs to just grow a pair and stop being such a drama queen. I know shes been through a lot but she isnt as good as the other girls and does need to pull her finger out!

Sam was amazing again, Jen was really good, Laura and Chloe both good too.

Dani - I think she was quite good... her skating not so brilliant but i think there are worse skaters still in the competition. Chris and Jane need to give her a rountine with more independant skating in.

I don't agree at all, the tiny amount that she did do on her own she looked constipated. I think she needs to work a lot more on her dancing skills aswell as her skating. She can't even stop on her own on the ice!
Even Denise and Johnson can skate a little on their own! And comedy Dave did a lot on his own this week too!

Im going to have to rewatch because I thought the beginning was defo really good.

I don't like Jason as a judge. It seems he's nice to people he likes and nasty to people he doesn't - however good or bad they are!

Comedy Dave!!!!

I must of blinked coz I didn't see Kerry skate on her own lmao. Xxx

OMG i have nearly bben sick watching Sam doing that bliddy head banger!!!!. I hate hate hate it and think it should be banned :haha:. as soon as i saw then in practice my heart was racing and my stomach turned. Stew is wetting himself laughing at me :haha: xxx

lol I know I was covering my eyes but peeking! Brianne came SO close. They must be MAD. Thank God she came out of it ok! Thought Laura and Vanilla were amazing tonight. Wanted Chloe to be good cus her skating is but her arm lines were paaaants! I love Jeff though and always want him to do well! Kerry as usual, sucked! Love Matt but Den isnt that good, Johnson I love too but yeah can't comment much on his skating :haha:

Completely agree with you Dani :thumbup:
I do feel sorry for Kerry Katona. She seems so vulnerable iykwim
x

I'm glad Kerry is gone! she's a first class pain in the arse, I used to like her but now she is just annoying!

TBF the only reason she lasted this long is because everyone loves Dan! I felt sorry for him having to drag her around the ice all the time, he's so good and hasn't been able to show it this year!!

I LOVED Vanilla and Katie! My feet were bopping away watching it lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->