dancing.

I used to LOVE dancing! but that was like 10 dress sizes ago :rofl:

i love dancing and do it whenever i can round the house - i also have a really bad habit of dancing in shops if my favourite songs come on which my dh finds highly embarassing lol!! I also train a morris dancing troupe which can look really weird to people who don't know what it is!! :)

I'm rubbish at dancing but i love it, as long as I'm with mates then its okay. And if I'm drunk I'm normally the first one on the dance floor in clubs lol. x

I miss this :'( !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepA55D2cAM

That is so not strange.. but different! to see.. lol. We don't really do that here.. haha. I guess maybe at some special events they'd have it.. but none I've ever been to or heard of lol. I only see that sort of stuff in movies that are set in Europe lol.

As for dancing... I am not a dancer by any stretch of the imagination but for some reason when I drink I love to, it's like a compulsion for me.

I dance like an idiot out in public. Helps raise my self esteem because I'm being brave :rofl:

I miss this :'( !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepA55D2cAM

That is so not strange.. but different! to see.. lol. We don't really do that here.. haha. I guess maybe at some special events they'd have it.. but none I've ever been to or heard of lol. I only see that sort of stuff in movies that are set in Europe lol.

As for dancing... I am not a dancer by any stretch of the imagination but for some reason when I drink I love to, it's like a compulsion for me.

I LOVE it!! I don't think its a case of being european I think its just part of the "rave" culture now :lol: I used to do loads of poi and hoop shows like this at events I really do miss it! hence why i'm desperate to get my body back so I can get back on stage :D !

american ravers look soooo much different to brit ravers :lol: !!! its crazy! x

I used to go mental on the dancefloor before i had brooke but omg when i went out after i had brooke a few times i just could not dance i felt silly doing it i think its because i was about 5 stone heavier :rofl: maybe once i lose all of my weight i'll get back to my oldself on the dancefloor :happydance:

Me too!! now ive got to be absolutely stotting before i can even think about dancing!!

I used to never, ever dance, i was way too shy. Its only since ive started going clubbing i love it lol cant get me off the dance floor on a night out !!

I used to love dancing but haven't been for years!!

I looooove to dance...espesially to Michael Jackson! Love love love love it! Love him too!

Well my dancing certainly looks weird. Some people mistake it for a seizure. :rofl:

lol at chris!

if its not bad enough i hate dancing i cant stand the closeness that people dance/stand. just thinking about someone touching me by accident makes me shiver. yes i have issues lol!

Lol, I think dancing is a natural thing though--

I NEVER EVER dance really unless I drink, and obviously I'm not drinking in the afternoon with the baby at home, but Elyse started dancing at like 6 months, originally just rocking while sitting to music, and then as she started to pull up and stand more dancing.. and she doesn't discriminate much as to what she dances to... even The Office theme music.. she prefers Black Eyed Peas though

children dancing is an exception to how i feel towards it! i love it when ari dances!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->