Dang broodiness!

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
It's all I can think about at the moment :dohh:. I'm away for a month with work. Last time I was here we conceived our DD. It was in this house that I got my first BFP with her, everything reminds me of the excitement of ntnp and discovering I was pregnant. I am so nostalgic- I feel a bit choked up because it was at this same table I'm sat at that I wrote my first posts saying I thought I was pregnant and that I'd got my BFP :dohh: :haha:. I'm hoping that we will ttc around Christmas time but I think DH might be going off the idea of another baby (I haven't outright asked him because I don't want to put pressure on him and I'm also scared to hear the answer!) but I so wish we were ttc right now, even though I have to lose a fair bit of weight first and realistically I know waiting a little bit longer would be best... damn broodiness!
Anyone else's brain turned to ttc-obsessed mush recently??

Yep! Ever since OH suggested ttc in December I haven't stopped thinking about it and wishing away the year! I know I shouldn't wish time away but I can't seem to help it. I keep trying to think of ways to get him to try sooner but I know it's not going to happen! Really can't wait for December and wish it was now!

I was there for a while because I had just gotten my first PPP after having DS (currently 1 week away from turning 10 months old) at the beginning of last month and June happens to be the month that we want to start trying next year. It's getting easier now that July is halfway over and I just got my 2nd PPP today which means that my cycles are probably going to be irregular for a little while anyway since I'm just starting to get them back and this first cycle was not a normal one.

I'm sorry the broodiness is getting to you and that your DH doesn't seem too keen on the idea of another atm Eleanor. I hope that he comes around by December for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->