dark brownish patchy marks on my face..omg!

tiggerlix

proud single mummy
Reaction score
hi all plz tell me has anyone got the dreaded pregnancy mask.I have been feeling so sick and tired so been looking exeptionaly pale.Well this morning decided to look in the mirror and i have awful brownish patchy marks on my forehead and cheeks,i look multi coloured:wacko: the only thing i can think it being is a mask some woman get.
anybody else had it?
x

Hi there, i also woke up this morning with a couple of these patches on my face, there not hugely noticeable, thankfully, i also noticed i have 2 on my upper arm, never had these before and have no idea wot they are...

Im getting these red blotches on my face that look like some blood vessels broke. Its ALL over my face and neck. It happens after I throw up. Whats up with that?

i think its somethg called chloasma.Its a melonin thing to do with your skin..says it should fade after delievery and is 70% in woman whom are pregnant.:0
i never knew this but just googled it.
x

i think its somethg called chloasma.Its a melonin thing to do with your skin..says it should fade after delievery and is 70% in woman whom are pregnant.:0
i never knew this but just googled it.

x

That exactly what the brownish is, its melanin and due to hormones. you may notice on yr cheeks, forehead, and or upper lip. Kind of like concentrated freckles!! should fade after baby!! If you are going out in the sun, wear super high factor on the areas....coz they do darken in sunshine!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->