Dark enough?

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
66872743-E726-425E-981B-EB04B848B97A.jpeg Hello all - I am 5 weeks and 5 days with #3 but feeling unsure due to almost no symptoms apart from being very very tired. I re-tested today and I know the line is clear and pink so I’m not worried BUT I’m sure last time it was as dark if not darker than the control line by this point?

What do you think?

Defo bfp. Mine was the same. Every pregnancy is different so i wouldn't worry too much about symptoms. Congrats

That’s positive for sure ! Congratulations !

I did two tests using the same pot of urine and one ended up being darker than the other not sure why! Enjoy your pregnancy !

My FRER at 11dpo last year was faint but clear. 11dpo this time was SO much darker, I was in disbelief. Every pregnancy just varies so much! I recall with DS2 his lines were faint but with DD they were stealing dye from the control the first day I tested. Can’t be 100% certain what dpo I was back then as I hadn’t had a PP period but I couldn’t have been that much further along going by scans. I think girls can sometimes make much more hCG

Looks great to me! My line was rubbish with this pregnancy but all has been well

Hi hon it cud be the hook effect.
Around 6 weeks HCG is really high and it confuses the test and gives u a lighter result.
Add 3/4 water to 1/4 urine and re tests with a new test and I bet u get ure darker lines back.

This is still a brilliant BFP tho hon. Also ure still a little early for the major symptoms or u may be one of the lucky ones that dont get many.

My symptoms came and went and came an went in early pregnancy and its completely normol.
I'm sure ure be fine hon.

Hi hon it cud be the hook effect.
Around 6 weeks HCG is really high and it confuses the test and gives u a lighter result.
Add 3/4 water to 1/4 urine and re tests with a new test and I bet u get ure darker lines back.

This is still a brilliant BFP tho hon. Also ure still a little early for the major symptoms or u may be one of the lucky ones that dont get many.

My symptoms came and went and came an went in early pregnancy and its completely normol.
I'm sure ure be fine hon.

Thank you! Feeling better about it today! I think I need to just stop testing

That line looks great, Congratulations!! With each of my pregnancies they have been so different which isn't helpful at all. I know easier said than done but try not to worry and enjoy!

This is so me
Number 3
Sooo tired and not in the mood to DTD
My husband said animals lose the mood when they're pregnant so I tested and got a faint positive
I'd be like 4 weeks exactly
Just feels unreal coz I feel nothing abnormal

This is so me
Number 3
Sooo tired and not in the mood to DTD
My husband said animals lose the mood when they're pregnant so I tested and got a faint positive
I'd be like 4 weeks exactly
Just feels unreal coz I feel nothing abnormal

Yes I still don’t think it’s sunk in for me yet! How are you feeling symptom wise?

This baby was a surprise number 3... other than being tired I had no symptoms! Never got morning sickness or anything! I was positive something was wrong especially because I had a mmc before, but baby is healthy and kicking up a storm in there now at almost 34 weeks!

This baby was a surprise number 3... other than being tired I had no symptoms! Never got morning sickness or anything! I was positive something was wrong especially because I had a mmc before, but baby is healthy and kicking up a storm in there now at almost 34 weeks!

That’s reassuring to hear! Thank you and congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"