Dark enough?

sam's mum

mum of two gorgeous boys
Reaction score
I know it's slightly fainter than the control line but just wanted to show it off, sorry :laugh2:

First cycle since Sam was born and I always had a regular 27/28 day cycle before...now on CD17 and was starting to give up hope for this month (wasn't sure if I'd ovulate as I'm still breastfeeding)! Thought I could see a very faint line on yesterday's test (with a lot of squinting in the brightest light I could find!) and here is today's...

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk217/lynnmarkandsam/Test.jpg

:yipee:

just wanted to say really good luck sweetie :hugs: its so exciting :happydance:

Thank you!! Great timing too as we're on holiday this week :D x

:laugh2: Thank you! Probably just as well I won't have internet access until the end of the week now :rofl: x

Looks good, it may get even darker in the same day, that usually happens to mine!
I'd deffo say its your surge though, no doubt!

Go get him girl!!!!!

Looks good, it may get even darker in the same day, that usually happens to mine!
I'd deffo say its your surge though, no doubt!

Go get him girl!!!!!

:rofl: Thanks...I will. I actually did that one at 11am as we were going out and I couldn't wait :laugh2: so I think I might have got a darker line later - need to save some for next month though so didn't want to test again. Lots of :sex: in the next few days and I'm sure we'll have it covered :rofl: x

The left part of the line looks darker than the control!

good luck...i'm very envious of how clear your test is!!! when i do those ones my test line is extremely thin at the darkest point making it hard to interpret...well done that girl on getting a thick line!!!
x

Thanks everyone...we had a lovely holiday :laugh2:

It's been so long I'd forgotten how slowly the 2WW goes... :coffee: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back