Dark nights....

DanielleM

Reaction score
How fast are these dark nights rolling in now, it started going dark here tonight around 7.30pm. I love dark cosy nights in.

It will soon be Halloween 👻🎃🤡

Then bonfire night 🔥💥🔥

And before we know it Christmas will be here 🎅🏻🤶🏻🎄

Fingers crossed for some snow this year ☃️❄️

I LOVE this time of year, it's just the best!!

Glad I'm not the only one. So many people think I'm crazy when I say I love the darker evenings, cooler weather and the end of summer/start of autumn. From Sept-Dec is my fav time of year. I love it!

I love it, I'm looking forward to having cozy evenings when it's cold outside!

I love it when it goes dark early too. Been saying to the kids that it won't be long and will be going dark not long after we've picked Alex up from school, that we'll be getting home and getting into our pyjamas with a hot chocolate infront of the fire.

Wish I had an open log fire for the winter! One day I will and big bay window for my Christmas tree ��

^^^ ughhhhh that's heaven.

I would actually love that! ��

Xxx

I love it! It's so nice seeing autumn draw in every year and snuggling up in cosy pyjamas in the evenings :cold:

I can't wait for that, it's still so hot and humid here, I can't wait for that noticeable difference in temperature 😊👍🏼

I can't wait. We've had the hottest summer on record here and I'm so over it. I used to hate when it got dark early but the association with cooler weather is making me long for it this year. Plus there's nothing better than a dark walk through the snow looking at all the lights!

The shops dont seem to have much autumn/winter stuff in the way of clothes. Thinking of treating me and the girls to some new autumn PJ's.

I love a dark night :rofl: isn't everyone's house just 50 times cosier in winter?! Especially with curtains closed and candles burning mmm xx

Would so take a dark Autumn/winter night infront of the fire instead of long evenings! Love the cosiness ����������⛄️������

I am going to annoy everyone now and say .. gulp .. I hate the dark nights and the cold !!

But I love Halloween and it's DD2s birthday in December plus Christmas which I also love !!

Mummy may my parents house is so cosy in the winter I never want to leave ! Especially with the tree up .. mine not so much whether it's because mine is open plan I dunno lol.

I am going to annoy everyone now and say .. gulp .. I hate the dark nights and the cold !!

But I love Halloween and it's DD2s birthday in December plus Christmas which I also love !!

Mummy may my parents house is so cosy in the winter I never want to leave ! Especially with the tree up .. mine not so much whether it's because mine is open plan I dunno lol.

We used to live in an open plan house and I do think it's cosier with rooms lol! Though that had wooden flooring and I think that makes a difference too! Xx

I love it too!! Rainy days, dark evenings, lovely comfort food, cardigans and boots <3

Oh I love it too! The cold days as well. They make me feel christmasy! People think I'm mad when I say I like grey skies outside haha. I like it when the house is a bit darkened during the day, putting the central heating on in the mornings, warm pjs and hot drinks and long evenings! Summer can take a hike, it's mid September I am so ready for winter &#128525;&#10052;&#65039;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->