Dark rings under eyes

Kellycool

Reaction score
Olla everyone.
Not a major serious issue but I have noticed I have incredibly dark rings under my eyes-and it seems to be getting worse. Only noticed them about 4 days ago. I'm not getting any less sleep than usual so wondering if it could be lack of iron perhaps? Your thoughts?

I'm not sure what could be causing the dark rings under your eyes. You should try putting cucumber slices over each eye for about 10 mins, or used tea bags to help get rid of the dark circles.

I have this. It's pigmentation caused by hormones. I also had it when I was on the pill. It will go away once you have had the baby...unfortunately until then it's a case of wacking on the concealer. I look like I have black eyes...it kinda looks like freckles/sun tan marks. x

I have this. It's pigmentation caused by hormones. I also had it when I was on the pill. It will go away once you have had the baby...unfortunately until then it's a case of wacking on the concealer. I look like I have black eyes...it kinda looks like freckles/sun tan marks. x

Thanks so much for that info. Yes, it looks like I am exhausted or sick. it's terrible and normal foundation does not hide it.. Was thinking of getting some garnier eye roll on stuff tomorrow with the caffeine in it.. At least it will go away though, and then i can move onto worrying about stretch marks :haha:

Thanks so much for that info. Yes, it looks like I am exhausted or sick. it's terrible and normal foundation does not hide it.. Was thinking of getting some garnier eye roll on stuff tomorrow with the caffeine in it.. At least it will go away though, and then i can move onto worrying about stretch marks :haha:

I wouldn't bother buying the eye creams, nothing will work. I can only just above make them look slightly less noticeable with makeup. I got them when I was on the pill. They went when I came off of it. Now they are back since I fell pregnant. They do eventually go but once your hormones have settled after pregnancy. x

Lucky me, dark circles are in my genetics as my mother has them quite badly too. i've had them my whole life and probably won't go away after my LO is born lol. i've found in the past that certain types of foundation work a LOT better than others

I know it's expensive but a decent concealer!! It was my birthday last week so i took the opportunity to ask for Dior eye flash concealer it's soooo good, Bring on the sleepless nights and dark circles i'm prepared!!

i have them too, mum said she was the same when she was pregnant! ah genetics! hehe

i just look shattered and that's before baby arrives!!!!

There are many different options when it comes to treating skin issues around the eye area. The best option depends on the particular cause of the problem. In many cases, including when the cause aging, the best treatment is the use of eye creams. You just need to find products which are both effective and safe. Botox and other surgical procedures are also available but the cost is high and these procedures involve a certain amount of risk. I would recommend the Eyelastin because it is clinically proven and completely organic product to work and contains many unique features, including patent Nanoderm Technology.

Yes, the pregnancy will cause the dark circles under the eyes. When you get pregnant, you will find it not easy to fall asleep because of the movement of baby in the body. At this time, the bad sleep will cause the not good blood circulation which will cause the dark circles under the eyes. Just having a good sleep by drinking milk can solve this problem. For this try to use some top eye creams which are going to help you lot!!!

I think I've had dark circles since I got pregnant the first time 4 years ago ...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->