Dark tests, but not getting darker at all?

AmeliasMum

Reaction score
I am not new to any of this, LOL. Had 10 (11 including this one) pg's over the last 7-8 years. Have 4 living babies, including my youngest whom just turned 8 months.

I made it to 3DPO, then AF came, first one PP. Only caught it due to temping and using OPK's. AF lasted 3 days.

Ovulated again around CD 19, made it to 4-5DP and AF started up again. No cramping, no clots, just bright red flow like a constant nosebleed for 5 whole days.

Used HPT's on CD 1 and CD 5, both negative. I get to CD 10 this time, checking with OPK's waiting for O. No ++ OPK, but feel very off, so I use an HPT. Very positive. FRER, CB Digital, $ Tree, Wondfo, and EPT. All dark positives.

Not sure how I get a ++ on Cycle Day 10, NOT 10 DPO. It is now over a week since then. Lines are still dark, within a shade of the actual control line. But not darker. All my pg's, even my losses, the lines were darker than the control line within a week of my first ++. They are NOT getting lighter.

I even watered down my urine 3-1 and dipped tests, and got the same color lines as with concentrated urine. My OB doesn't seem concerned, but said to schedule if I wanted to come in. Of course we have been under blizzard warnings and living with temps up to -50 with the windchill for over a week now, and my OB is 2 hours away.

No pain, had one day of uber light pink spotting for less that a day 6 days ago. Does this sound like it could be ectopic? What is going on? UGH I am calling my OB in the AM.

I should add, my ticker is an estimate, LOL.

It could just be that you've had bleeding during pregnancy. Sounds like your cycles are a bit all over the place though so you could have been pregnant when you thought you'd started AF on 3dpo.

My experience of ectopic is light spotting and if you've been pregnant for a while I don't think that will be the case but because of the bleeding is get it checked out as soon as you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->