Dark wooden floors in hallway - Furniture?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Has anyone got dark wooden floors in a spacious hallway? If so what colour furniture did you pick? Any pics for inspiration? :headspin:

I'm use to oak flooring but my new house is dark but good quality so I don't want to change it.

Attachments

• darkfloor.jpg
    darkfloor.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 8
Ooooo I like that.

I've picked nothing but some really nice wicker baskets for in the hall :lol: I've so much to organise in less than a week but no rush on the hall way. Thankfully the other rooms are lighter wooden floors but the hall threw me!

Yeh know that feeling, we're just having some building work done here and I've got so much to organise too! Can't wait until the house is all calm again! :D

xx

Building work is a nightmare, I've never experienced so much stress than I did with my last house. Kitchen was being done, a bathroom and moved a door space to the office from one wall to another (hard to explain) ... the chaos was sky high! I hate people in my house for long periods of time plus the most impatient person ever :rofl:

My circumstances have changed dramatically though from family to single Mum, I want a home not a house but still that floor has threw me ha!

What are you having done bluebell?

x

It's driving me potty, so much to sort but have to keep reminding myself we're getting there... slowly lol :haha:

We've had a new kitchen fitted, most of the house decorated and new carpets. It's lovely what's being done and a long time coming, we've lived here 7 years but never really made it a home as we weren't sure how long we'd be here, and to be honest we still don't but decided it's time to make it our own! I guess it will sell easier too as and when we decide it's time to move on.

Hope your move goes well and you and your girls are very happy in your new home!

xx

Kitchen is on the to do list but I can cope for now until settled this time ... less stress! It's doable! haha

Thank you <3 x

I am not a fan of dark (wooden) floors, really. I would always pick a grey floor rather. But that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->