Darker areolas?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So for the past 4 days I'll get a sour metallic taste in my mouth off and on..

Been feeling some weird cramps also...

I was getting ready for a shower and had to stop at the mirror cause my areolas looked like dark dark brown!! I even asked my husband and he said they did...
But when I got in the shower and got out they went back to normal but kinda puffy...

Is that normal if I am pregnant? Just scared of another :bfn:

So for the past 4 days I'll get a sour metallic taste in my mouth off and on..

Been feeling some weird cramps also...

I was getting ready for a shower and had to stop at the mirror cause my areolas looked like dark dark brown!! I even asked my husband and he said they did...
But when I got in the shower and got out they went back to normal but kinda puffy...

Is that normal if I am pregnant? Just scared of another :bfn:

mine got darker but it wasn't a early sign

I've read metallic taste is an early sign and as for darker areolas that happened with my first pregnancy so could be :)

I got a metallic taste at 8dpo and got my bfp at 12dpo.

my breasts never got sore and not really changed till i got closer to the end of 1st tri.

I had mild cramp like af was gunna come till i was 5 weeks. Alot of friends of mine did too.

my honest message is do not symptom spot too much. Most symptoms wont start till at least 5-6 weeks and its not fun lol. I have felt rubbish since 5 weeks lol.

fingers crossed for your bfp and try not to get too obsessed with symptom spotting.i always thought i had them till the month i fell lol xx

What she said ⬆⬆⬆⬆

They are both symptoms of pregnancy. I think wait until the proper time and test! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->