Darker than normal opk but negative hpt

Pne1985

Reaction score
Technically I’m late for my period. I’ve been taking hpt since 9dpo and I am now 14dpo and normally I have a 11 day lp. All pregnancy tests are negative or I might see a shadow but I’m guessing negative. I took a opk just to see and it’s way darker than it should be for me right now. I know it’s not positive but normally the second line is super light in my cycle right now. Anyone have insight on this?

4F253E24-DD00-4B2E-8DCB-3A5DBF0E6812.jpeg BFC74D2A-6173-4FB6-923B-3CE62F0170EF.jpeg

Same exact thing happened to me and then AF came the next day.

Same exact thing happened to me and then AF came the next day.
Were you late? And I keep waiting for her. I just wish she would come already so I don’t have to keep playing these guessing games anymore!

Anyone have false negative hpts with this brand?

Were you late? And I keep waiting for her. I just wish she would come already so I don’t have to keep playing these guessing games anymore!

No, AF actually came earlier than usual by 1-3 days.

Hope you get some answers soon.

No, AF actually came earlier than usual by 1-3 days.

Hope you get some answers soon.
Thanks for replying! I know. I have one frer left and hate to waste it but if she doesn’t show by Sunday, I’ll use it then!

OK I've read about easy@home having no or faint lines when on other tests they are positive. So yes, I've heard of false neg and vvvvfl on them. I'd try another brand. Keep us posted! I'm excited for you

Just read your last comment. Yeah try to wait until Sunday.that's a good plan. Waiting is so hard!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->