Dates?! Hmm.

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I just got my bfp this morning! I got a 2-3 on clearblue. I just had my birth control out January 11th! I didn't have a period after removal so I'm unsure of when I conceived?!?!

Hey Ashley! Congratulations!! When was the start date of your last period? And how long are your cycles? Annnd, were you on the pill? Stopping that mid-cycle is known to jump-start ovulation.

Everything was so irregular! I was on the implant in my arm! My doctor said she's guessing October 16th, but I'll have to have an ultrasound at the end of March to confirm!

It's going to be hard to tell until your scan :) I was sure I was accurate with my dates and I have been put almost a week ahead :) .... what I believed to be ovulation pains must have been implantation. ... the tech said I would have ovulated earlier that usual :) xxxx

It's not always straight forward even with regular cycles. Although I have long cycles & knew exactly when I ovulated as using opks & temping I'm still measuring 5 days ahead at my scan yesterday.

Hiya Hun CONGRATULATIONS!

just wanted to let you know I am in the exact same position, bring on the scans! Came off mini pill 1st January (no period at all) and got BFP on the 7/2. Also tested with a clear blue digi and got 2-3 weeks so completely unsure of anything! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->