Dates not matching, low HCG - is this really happening?

Very true Euronova people never really know how to react. I think a simple "I'm really sorry I'm here if you need anything" is sufficient. I get more annoyed when people start trying to give me reasons it might have happened or whatever.

On another note I went for my ultrasound yesterday because even though I've been bleeding etc my doctor still wanted to do it. I knew I wasn't going to be pregnant but when the lady did the scan and confirmed there was nothing there I still cried a little. It's so true that you get more upset about the fact you would have had a child. You start to think about how things will change with two etc and then it all is taken away.

Anyway now that is over with I can hopefully really move on now. It was just the final little thing to confirm it was really over.

On a good point though I've booked to see my fertility doctor next month and hope to get pregnant in January :)

How are you going? Feeling alright?

Hope we're moving forward!

HCG from yesterday came back at 3. Now he wants me to go back next week to see if it finally dropped to 0.

Will this every end!? I was finally feeling like it was over and done with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->