Dating scan tomorrow. Hope everything goes well with my bad start. UPDATED. P2

tulip2002

Reaction score
Got dating scan tomorrow praying everything is ok. Due to my 2 heavy bleeds and blood clots. Should be a exciting time. But never felt so scared aa dread the though of scanner on me and its not good news. Im assuming its ok. As not passed anything and had no pain was bleeding for a whole month nearly with 3 scan in between and all was ok. Im just worrying now that something will come back wrong with nt/blood tests because ive had bleeds. Does that higher your chances that something wrong with baby if you have had a lot of bleeding?

Im not sure I can answer your question, but good luck for the scan! It is a scary time for everyone but I appreciate your added worry. I hope everything goes well :flower:

Hope your scan goes great and you can have peace!

Honestly I have read so many stories where people bled quite a bit in there baby was healthy so it doesn't have to mean something bad. Of course we all read stories were things and badly as well. I'm hoping for good news for you tomorrow. I go in on Tuesday and I too have had a bad start and I'm hoping for good news on Tuesday.

My scan is tomorrow too, I'm dreading it.

Hope all is well for all of us expecting scans very soon x

Good luck Hun! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll see a happy and healthy little babe :flower:

Good luck :hugs:
Following your thread and sending good vibes
Really hoping for a healthy, happy babes for you!

Just wanted to wish you loads of luck for your scan xx

Had scan and i truly thinks its a miracle, baby is perfect! Scan went great everything seems fine and no evidence of a bleed so hopefully i will not have one again!. Thanks everyone who wished me look :) i will be adding my pics later on this evening as ive had 4 scans in total at different weeks.

That's brilliant news. So happy for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->