Dating scan !!

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
I just got my scan letter through and I'm having my first scan on the 8th I'm sooo excited I just feel weird though because I have no one to tell because I can't tell anyone because my sister in law is pregnant and will go nuts at steeling her thunder and my family think I shouldn't have more children because they all have three except my mum who only had me due to health issues , anyway rambling on I just feel so lost and weird about it all its so scary when you have to do it all alone and try and hide it , I'm so nervous , I keep thinking what if I'm not pregnant at all and its cancer or its dead or what if it goes the other way and I have triplets I'm so nervous !!

Yeay how exciting xxx its nice to keep it all for you for as long as you can, don't worry about others sod themxx

I agree, sod what anyone else thinks.....I takes a super strong mummy to do it by herself :) try not to worry I'm sure everything will be fine xx

It's really hard to hide in only 8 weeks and I've already gained 6 lbs :( I'm really small normally so it's noticeable all stomach and boobs too which makes no sence but hey hoe x

Well if anyone is rude enough to say anything just say " big lunch!" :)

I can't I've had a major problem with a eating disorder for years so they know it's not true

OK, well how about saying you have " trapped wind"...

doesn't matter what everything else thinks, as long as your happy, your the one carrying baby not them.
me and my sister in law were pregnant at the same time, actually had the same due date. hubby and I had been trying 2 years at that point and her and her hubby only a few months, so yea I was a little gutted that I wouldn't have the pregnancy thing to myself and hubby but at the same time I was pretty excited because it meant they'd grow up together and be like best mates.
they are 2 now, although mine was almost a month early, so they weren't born the same month in the end, when they are together they are close, they do fight but they are family so they will, they play off each other, they also have really cute moments were they are lovey dovey and hug each other, which is a little odd as my nephew isn't a cuddly child usually.
She'll come round to it, can't see why she would be pissed for long, they'll be so close. and honestly it's great seeing two kids so close.

I am not very close with her intact most of the time I think she doesn't like me lol I am just going to tell people who need to know when they need to know its easier that way it's just difficult hiding it

Jessica you actually made my day that cracked me up I wonder if it's ever worked as an excuse ��

I've never been nervous in my life about scans or midwife appointments but I'm really nervous about it this time maybe it is because of my mc in November but didn't really think about that until now I'm so nervous that I'm going to go and they say I've had a mc or I'm not pregnant at all and its cancer or something then I'm panicking the opposite way like if it's twins or triplets they run in my family it's scary this time it's never been scary before I'm worried I'll have to move house it's so nerv racking ahhhhh got my me app today at 3 so having a panic about it tbh x

Oh darling, honestly that is how we all feel, I was sure they would say " sorry Mrs hide, you are having a phantom pregnancy... Just like an old dog, and now we will have to put you down!" They didn't I was so surprised that there was a real little wiggling baby in there xxx you sound like your confidence has taken a real knock at some point..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->