Dating scan

emzeebob

mum to 2 boys, due #3 June
Reaction score
Hello

I'm a uk mummy here. Just had my letter through for my dating scan and I'll.be 13w 4d is that ok. With my boys I was always 12 ish weeks. Is this too late.

I know I'll be 13w 4d as I've had several scans at epu.

Thanks x

How exciting think I was 13wk when I had my scan, I couldn't sleep with excitement the night before that date is fine . X

That’s perfectly fine, I found my sons gender at that gestation congrats !

I have mine next week and I will be 12 wks 6 days. Think anywhere from 8/14 weeks is fine.
Good luck !

That’s perfectly fine, I found my sons gender at that gestation congrats !

Wow this is interesting to know like OP my dating scans with DDs was 12 weeks so maybe we might be able to see more this one around !

I went at 13 weeks with my second as she was too small at 11 weeks to get good measurements and it was great, everything looked better and she was still small enough to get everything done. :)

Thanks all. I rang them.to make sure. And she said they prefer them to be before 13 weeks but they are that full up they couldn't fit me in. She said aslong as it's.before 14w1d it's a good though

I was almost 14 weeks with my first which at the time I was having a right Bitch fit about as I didn’t want to wait so long but I was really glad it was a little later when it came to it as she was almost 2 weeks ahead of the average scan time & she looked like a proper baby! And her pictures were so clear & that little bit more perfect being further along :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->