dating

rollalr

Reaction score
I'm a teen mom, baby 'daddy' is not involved whatsoever. we broke up last december, and he decided he did not want to be a part of my son's life. its his choice, i'm really okay with it ladada. haha. but i'm getting pretty serious with a guy i'm seeing now. when we go out, i bring my son (landon) along too. (i feel bad leaving him with my parents all the time, and the guy i'm seeing, tommy, is absolutely wonderful with landon)

i just fear landon will get attached and things ending poorly? landon is almost 6 months so i really don't know how much he picks up on. i have other guy friends that landon is around. but they don't hold & play with landon the way tommy does. any one have any ideas?

tommy & i go out with landon two weekends of the month all three days. (he travels with his work) but landon really likes him. i know he won't realize this now. but i don't want him thinking tommy is his father & then tommy and I not working out.

Landon has never met his birth father, by the way. And again, birth father not involved whatsoever.

Ohh, this is difficult :-/

Use your judgement - what i am going to do is not introduce my baby to any man in my life unless i know it's serious. I'm happy for my baby to meet friends etc because i know they are always going to be around really, but boyfriend wise i would be making sure he's going to stick around for the long haul before i introduce them i think x

yeah id be needing to know its going somewhere before having days out with baby and him etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->