Daughters first day at school

Rainie

Reaction score
Well my four year old started school full time today and must admit i am not as upset as i thought i would be. I am expecting my 2nd child in 5 weeks by c section so expected my emotions to be all over the place when dressing her, unfortunately could not take her to school due to not being able to move from spd this morning but saw her off.

I was very excited and proud of her as she left as she was so well behaved with my OH which is rare normally she pushes her luck with daddy but i think what hit me the most was how grown up she looked.

Only thing is now i am sitting her thinking whats she doing??? will she eat her lunch well?? will they find it in her bag?? will she??

ahhhhhhh lol

so either i get emotional or just worry like a insane person XD

how did everyones elses first day at school for there lo go? did you feel also this worried and lost?

my son started school 4 weeks ago and i cried like a baby haha! think my hormones took over a little, but like you i was worrying if he was eating his lunchok, does he have someone to sit with etc, but he was fine, loved every second of it, now he cant get into school quick enough :) x

I've got this all to come. Madeleine starts school on Monday :)

Ah... I can understand why you would worry a bit. My SD just started 9th grade, High School!!!! And honestly, I was so NOT ready for that... LOL. She looked so cute and excited (but nervous) her first day... now, of course she's just fine and loving it. Except maybe all the homework. hehe. But I think often about how tough High School can be at times... and worry about her- even though she is a very bright and self assured young woman. Still. It's my job as her parent. I don't think that every goes away!

Now, with a LO on the way here soon... there will all sorts of new worries ;)

I'm sure your kiddo is doing great though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->