Day 1 of trying again :) after a loss :(

mummytobekim

Reaction score
Finally can start to try for a baby again after just had my first period after a sad miscarige:( i rele hope and pray that i catch this month me and my boyfrend want a baby so bad! :( just hope this month is the one... it took us 7 months to get pregnant last time and that ended in a miscarige this month :( still rle getting to us but we got each others suport :) i just am rle fed up of hearing out people pregnant or people hu has got a little one.. not in a nasty way just a jealous way i guess.. some people hapens so easily and they are so lucky! others it takes foreva and sometimes neva ends well... but we cant help that..i guess evrythin happens when its meant to.. i just rle hope this month is the one and we might even hav a christmas baby :)) is anyone else starting to try againn now after a loss?? xxxx

I completely understand what you are going through. I had a loss of twins on 3.8.11. we're trying to conceive again. we really want to have our family. I just got my period today so were' going to to really go at it when it's over :)

Aww soorry for ur loss! loosing one is hard enuf neva mind two! hpe u and ur partner ok :) how far was u if u dntt mind me asking? yeh i dont blame u! same here! ill keep ma fingers crossed for yu too! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->