Day 12... and unsure

Raett

Reaction score
Well, I think this is the place to begin.
I'm 28 and I was WTT. Apologies for my sentence coherence but I'm writing this instead of sleeping.
I have been on the same BCP since April 2015. During that time, AF has been light but regular. Day 1 of the new cycle should have been 5/1/16 but AF hasn't stopped in. DH and I are active, but I haven't kept track of dates. Because of the uncertainty, I didn't start the new BCP and we're NTNP.
I guess that makes this day 12 of the cycle, with DTD on 9, 10, and 11. CM seems between watery and EWCM; I've also been cramping periodically throughout the last 24 hours.
It's a little early, but with the lack of AF and current states, I think I'm in a 2WW.

Alright. Potentially an update to throw out into the wild world.
The abdominal cramps have continued on and off today, but then I had a very thick EWCM, but not quite as stretchy and seemed to have brown streaking.
I'd appreciate any input as right now I'm just furiously googling.

Alright. Potentially an update to throw out into the wild world.
The abdominal cramps have continued on and off today, but then I had a very thick EWCM, but not quite as stretchy and seemed to have brown streaking.
I'd appreciate any input as right now I'm just furiously googling.
Oh, and the CM didn't seem to stick around. That's the weird part.

Not completely sure, but I would say the brown streaks could have been ovulation spotting, and my ewcm is only around for a couple hours to a day at max, so that maybe whats going on.

It could also just be your body trying to regulate on its own after being on the bcp, sometimes it will do wonky things for a few cycles.

Good luck

Moved onto the creamy white so it seems I'm following regular cycles pretty immediately.
Thanks for the input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->