Day 12 DPO....

spoony321

Reaction score
Oh my god I cant believe its so hard waiting! Took an early response kit this morning and nothing so probably should start to think its not going to happen but you just cant help it. Can feel little niggles as though my period is coming - this is starting to drive me crazy! :headspin:

Not long until you get your answer either way, hang on in there! AF sypmtoms are often confused with early pg symptoms so don't rule yourself out just get :hugs:

I get all the early pregnany symptoms :winkwink: its amazing when you look into what signs there could be - yest I found bloating is an early symptom.. obviously I bloat when I am due on.

You have to laugh - been going round in circles for almost two years now - What about you?

Since October last year, I think I've cracked getting pregnant, identifying Ov, timing BD, preseed etc, just haven't mastered the staying pregnant part - my beans just aren't sticky enough it seems :shrug:

I know what you mean about symptom spotting, I was actually googling whether achy fingers were a symptom a few months ago, I mean that is really clutching at straws!

Yeah I too have become quite the expert at knowing my body! My problem was having periods every two weeks so I didnt know where I was - finally stopped last month so this will be my first 'normal' month - Sounds like you are very close to getting there - I hope your beans get sticky :hugs:

not on the TTC front, probably got arthritis at my age (39)! :haha:

Got a very faint line this morning, not confident enought to call it a big fat anything so holding off on the celebrations - praying that if there's another little one in the there, it holds on tight

I guess you'll test again in the morning, let me know how you get on

I will be keep my fingers crossed for you - I have to say you have really made my day

Have you had many come up as possitive? How many DPO? What test would you say is best (I have a gone through most of them.)

Thanks! Im 9dpo today so I know it's all very early, just need to keep myself busy the next few days so I don't think about it too much. Yeah right. OH being a sweety but I could tell he doesn't want to get excited again.

Not sure about the tests, it's easy to say its a crappy brand when you're looking at a bfn. I've bought a bunch of cheapies off amazon to satisfy the urge and save the big gun digital for closer to AF

Good luck in the morning! Xx

I bought the amazon ones too - Did you do the test again?
I have come to the conclusion that it is a no go with mine as took cheap one and posh job this morning an both are negative :-(

Is it even possible for them not to work until later?

Oh its such a long process...

Fingers crossed for yours today x

Well of lovely BFN for me this morning, perhaps yesterday was an evap, I don't know :shrug: There is so much going on with my body now (funny tummy, twinges etc) that I'm pretty sure it will be positive at some point. I've never had a BFN before 12dpo so hopefully in the next day or two. I've booked myself in for a blood test at my GP tomorrow, I've never don't this with any of my previous so I want to track this one closely

Sod's law all my 'symptoms' are related to something else :blush:

Don't lose hope yet! :hugs:

Its funny how we are now so much more aware of how our bodies are feeling - I am holding on to hope for you my dear :winkwink:

I just am starting to find it all so hard, month after month -hay ho :shrug:

Guess a blood test is the best way to check - do they have a plan for if your bean has planted? is there anything to help it stay there? x

Well of lovely BFN for me this morning, perhaps yesterday was an evap, I don't know :shrug: There is so much going on with my body now (funny tummy, twinges etc) that I'm pretty sure it will be positive at some point. I've never had a BFN before 12dpo so hopefully in the next day or two. I've booked myself in for a blood test at my GP tomorrow, I've never don't this with any of my previous so I want to track this one closely

Sod's law all my 'symptoms' are related to something else :blush:

Don't lose hope yet! :hugs:
Hows it going???

Hello again! disappointing month for me, another chemical it seems. I had about 10 minutes of being incredibly hacked off, but now looking forward to a month off, no tempting or obsessing, just sex if we feel like it and enjoy each other. I woke up the other morning with AF and expected to be in the worse mood ever, but as I made my coffee, I saw the flowers that OH had bought me (for the BFP) blooming away, the sun was shining and I found it impossible not to be happy. I have so many good things to be grateful for. Was such a relief, I think I could easily be sucked into thinking it was all bad when I think about TTC every waking moment.

I have an appointment with the hospital tomorrow for a day 3 ultrasound and something else - then I am not going to think about it for a couple of weeks at least!

What about you? did you get some good news? I hope so! :thumbup:
xxx

I am so sorry to hear that. I have to say you are being possive and that can only be a good thing. Is the scan something they have to do?
I am 19DPO (i had an early ovulation in my cycle) and on my due day for period. I would like to feel possive but I dont. Got lots of 'aches' in my stomach so I guess AF is on the way. I am ready for a positive month though and keen to restart. This is the first month in over a year I have gone all 28days - as said before normally 14/14
Thinking of you today - let me know how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->