Day 14 and negative opk help please

Louhan

Reaction score
I had positive opk on cd 6,7,8 and 9 and day 14 and it's negative?? Does that mean I ovulate early?? Should I be prepared for af any day now?? Help please :kiss:

I'm pretty sure that means you ovulated early :) I normally ovulate on cd 10.

Were you taking Clomid or anything like that?? I know you can get false positives while you're still in the days of taking the pill.
If you're not, then I honestly don't know. I've never ovulated early, I always seem to get +OPK on CD15-17.
I would continue to test with OPKs for a couple of more days to see what you get.
FX you find out what's going on :hugs:

Well tested this morning and again this afternoon and both double lines! Bright as so bding again!! No clomid yet just normal cycle since miscarriage 6 weeks ago!! X

ive never known anyone gets positives so early and for so many days then get positives again after that :/

I know! If I knew how to post pics I would show you....it's weird! Today's is the darkest and cd 16

If this is you darkest I would go with that Hun are you charting anything else like cm that could give you another idea that your oing x

I have charted but can't really tell but cm this time and opk still bright and cd 17 today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->