Day 17 OPK+ Day 29 FF sets O - CONFUSED!

H loves T

Reaction score
I am in desperate need of some help/ advice.......so I've been using CB dual hormone ovulation tests this month and they track four fertile days instead of the normal 2. I got a flashy smiley on cycle day 15 and 16 and static smiley 17 and 18. We :sex: day 14, 16, 17, 18 and 20. Then this morning FF has tracked my O as CD 27!?! I have been using FF for 4 months and my temps have been very 'rocky' and it's never actually placed my O anywhere. So have we totally missed our chance this month or is my temp rise due to :bfp: ? I did test yesterday and got a :bfn: but think it might be too early. Any advice would be great.....do I trust FF or OPK? :wacko:

If you say ff has never placed your o anywhere, I'd be going with the opk's. and hope. Why doesn't ff place your o, are your temps taken at the same time daily, what is making the temps off?

If ur not already doing so, try temping vaginally, apparently its more accurate. Maybe you could get a new bb thermometer. For now go with the opk, ff might change ur ovulation day later x

Vaginal temping is great, I'm glad I started

I think it's not placed it because my temps are so up and down, but I know last month I'd ovulated as I had a scan and bloods done which confirmed this. Sometimes there's maybe half an hour time difference in temps and maybe you ladies are right that I should try vaginal temping next month. I'm currently in my two week wait but wondering if it really is :confused: although today I did have more thick CM then I have ever ever seen before and was sick yesterday (prob too early to relate to :BFP: though). I think I'm going to try SMEP next cycle so I guess it doesn't really matter if the same happens again, but I'd love OPK's and temps to match up. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->