Day 34 of cycle and still no period

Tyandkels

Reaction score
Hi!
My husband and I have been TTC for a few months now I just currently got off BCP. I have always had normal spot on periods never been late. My cycle has always been exactly 28 days. My last period was June 19th. We had sex the whole week I was supposed to be ovulating. I have been cramping for a week now, I have sore swollen breasts, headaches, really bad acne which I have never had, and white cervical mucous. I have had no sign of AF. I will normally have brown discharge before I start but I haven't. I have taken 2 HPT now and they both came out negative. Could I still be pregnant?!

Hiya, im the same. On cd30 now and still no sign but all the same symptoms as u!! Did a test today and nothing!

Im not sure what pill u were on but ur period whilst on the combined pill are not natural periods and only happen because u have ur break on ur pill. Therefore your cycles could be longer whilst not on the pill? I was expecting a long cycle, my friend just got her first af after the pill after 6 weeks xxx

What pill were you on? I was on Cerazette and my period are still messed up! My last one came 4 days early and mine are ALWAYS 30 days apart.

Hi ladies!

I came off bc in march and as you can see from my signature my cycles have been very long and irregular ever since! Iv hear it can take a good few months for you cycles to regulate once coming off bc which is a pain!

Wishing you all lots of luck and baby dust! Xx

I was on sprintec tricyclyne idk how to spell it but I was only on it for 1 month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->