Day 50 on my cycle and still a BFN - anyone else ?

BUMP5-ZA

Mom of 2 TTC +1
Reaction score
I am now on day 50 of my cycle - i have never had a cycle this long , I did a test and the first was a :bfp: - faint but there , the next two were :bfn:, went for a blood test also :bfn: . . . according to charting i am now OV ....
is this possible CM - eggwhite with creamy , cervix high and soft and open ...so chart could be right ? yet there was no :witch: for all this time - OH and me doing lots of BD , hoping . . .. but is this even possible ?

Anyone else with me on day 50????:cry:

What is it on your chart that's saying you're ovulating? I would suspect a chemical pregnancy if it was me, or early miscarriage.. it wouldn't surprise me if AF comes... but that's without seeing your chart, and assuming the BFP was correct.

I had a 5 week pregnancy, got my bfp's but they faded off, and the doc confirmed the pregnancy was gone, but it took another 5 days to start bleeding.

Hope I'm wrong hun xxx

Im on day 57 (also my longest cycle) of my cycle am going for beta blood test thursday to see what that says x

Oh yipeee- some one that is just as close ( or FAR ) as my cycle day ...

I have been using IC's and one day i get a faint line next day :bfn: its doing my head in so went docs yesterday and told him I was really late for the :witch: and that my last :witch: started on 27/9 and told him about the tests and he was like ok im going to send you for a beta blood test and he wrote something on the form I had to give to reception to book the blood test something about the tests being something vocal? GL to you hun are you having a blood test redone or whats your next plan x :hug:

I am just patiently waiting - my FF said that i O - so hoping for the a BFP or AF at month end - if nothing happens and i get a BFN again , i am going to go see the doc.Maybe the can do a d&c if there is nothing and then i can start fresh.

:hug: hun hope you get some answers soon especially if you get a :bfp: x

Hello, I too am on day 50, and i normally have a 29 day cycle. Ive taken 4 hpt,s all negative and a bloodtest, negative also. The nurse told me to test again (bloods) in a week (approx day 57). I know the frustration you are feeling, as 50 days just doesnt seem right!! lets hang in there..not sure what else to say. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->