Day 6 of spotting...starting to get irritated

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
It's the same every cycle, I usually spot for 5 days and then bleed for up to 15 and today I'm on day 6 of spotting it's getting annoying!

We had our first appointment at the fertility clinic last month and it was pretty uneventful had a scan and everything looked ok no cysts as I thought I may have pcos I haven't had my blood tests but didn't ovulate and had a 2cm cyst on my ovary but they said that was fine. I'm due at the clinic next month and I'm so worried they are going to say everything's fine and I'm going to be stuck not ovulating and bleeding like this every cycle. My last cycles were 50, 48 and currently cd 56.

I just want to have a normal cycle 😔 Everyone around me is announcing pregnancys and I'm just stuck here not even ovulating.

I've been trying to chart and use ovulation tests for a few months now and never had a positve opk or signs on my charts. And had 3 blood progesterone blood tests that all came back negative.

I'm finding it so frustrating.

I have no advice, just wanted to say I'm sorry you're going through this.

Thank you. I struggle because I haven't found anyone else in the same boat so I don't even know if it will get better.

I don't have any advice either unfortunately but didn't want to read and run. Sending you lots of luck and baby dust!

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I have no insight but i just want to wish you luck and hope you get your answers.

Thank you, on to day 7 now, I also had 1 day of spotting then missed a day before this spotting started so annoying I'm willing the 6th Dec to hurry for our appointment.

Flow is finally getting heavier.

I will be cd 19 at my appointment and I was cycle day 19 last time aswell and it's only the cycle after.

I really feel for you. I just have no answer and i wish i did. I really do hope you get answers and you get them as soon as possible.

Thank you, I'm a little worried they won't be as concerned as me about the spotting, my last period lasted 18 days so if I bleed 18 days this time on top of 7 days spotting it's not normal but Drs brushed it off and said cycles change which was not helpful at all so I'm hoping the Drs at the fertility clinic help more, on our first appointment they didn't have much to say about it.

They really should look into it. It's their job after all.

I know, I did have a scan but all that was seen was a 2cm cyst. I didn't get my blood test results though. In a way I hope there's a fixable problem so it can be fixed but at the same time I don't want there to be anything wrong.

I feel that even if I wasn't ttc it should be looked into regardless of the situation, the dr said if I hadn't been trying to ttc they would have just put me on birth control.

That's terrible! Magic pill to fix problems huh?

According to my dr yes! Almost a year I've been like this, back and forward to the Drs...I'm glad they finally referred me.

Talk about dragging their heels. I'm glad you've been referred. You're seeing the right people. If you start or have a journal i would love to follow your journey.

I have just made one, I had been concidering it for a while but wasn't sure anyone would read it...here's the link https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/2418211-2-years-ttc-number-2-a.html#post37925617

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->